Millions of tourists from all over the world visit Dubai every year for the exciting desert safaris. Choosing the best time of day for a desert safari can be difficult because there are so many different options. To help you make an informed decision, in this post we’ll go over the key differences between morning and evening desert safaris in Dubai.
Dubai’s Early Morning Desert Safari
A morning desert safari can be the best option for you if you’re an early riser. These safaris usually start between 8 and 9 am and are a fantastic way to start your day. Below you’ll find some of the most important parts of a morning desert safari in Dubai:
1. Lower temperatures: since the morning desert safari takes place in the cooler part of the day, it’s much more comfortable for people who like moderate temperatures.
2. Adventurous activities: During a morning desert safari, you can engage in a number of adventure activities, including quad biking, sand boarding and dune buggy riding. These activities are ideal for those who want to experience the thrill of the desert.
3. Breakfast: In Dubai, many desert safaris come with breakfast in the morning. This way, you can enjoy a sumptuous breakfast while admiring the breathtaking views of the desert.
4. Shorter duration: The morning desert safaris usually last 3 to 4 hours, making them perfect for those who have limited time in Dubai.
Dubai Desert Safari in the Evening
An evening desert safari can be your best bet if you’d rather take it easy and enjoy your day before exploring the desert. The following are some of the main components of a Dubai evening desert safari:
1. One of the main attractions of an evening desert safari is the chance to see a breathtaking desert sunset. The sky changes into a gorgeous spectrum of hues, providing the ideal setting for some fantastic images.
2. Cooler Temperatures: Similar to the morning safari, the evening safari takes place while it is colder outside, making it more bearable for people who favor moderate temperatures.
3.Dinner: Enjoy a variety of cuisines while taking in the stunning desert scenery.
4. Extended Time: Evening safaris in the desert often run six hours, allowing you plenty of time to explore the desert and take in the show.
Which option is the best for you?
In the end, whether to go on a morning or evening desert safari in Dubai depends on personal preference. A morning desert safari may be the best choice if you are an early riser and want to start your day with some adventurous activities. An evening desert safari, however, might be more appealing if you’d like to witness the breathtaking sunset and local entertainment.
It doesn’t matter whether you go on a morning or an evening safari in Dubai’s desert; either way, you’re guaranteed to have an incredible time. Whatever you decide, make sure to carry a lot of water, wear loose-fitting clothing, and apply sunscreen. Modern Bedouin’s desert safaris are a must-try experience for any traveler visiting the city because there are so many incredible options to select from.
This is not your typical desert safari, it felt more like a private tour in a friendly, relaxed and more importantly safe environment.
I’ve done many safaris in Dubai but this was the most memorable. The activities like sand boarding or feeding the camels were our favourite parts. Absolutely loved it, thank you again!
Had an absolutely amazing time with the Modern Bedouin Team! From dune bashing to sand boarding, it was so much fun and loved every second.
Our guide was kind and listened to our wishes, he guided us with respect for the animals and the nature! So happy we did this private tour!